Friday, February 04, 2011

Priorities

When I was boss of UN in Goma, Mandera and Bunia we had priorities for getting on UN flights.

 

1. Me

2. UN full time staff

3. UN Consultants

4. NGO full time staff

5. NGO consultants

 

If it was an Echo flight from Mandera I got on because I had to give it clearance to fly as Area Security Coordinator!

 

One of the ironies of my life is that I have been so much involved in flying, but I hate every minute of it.

 

De : joseph asutai [mailto:asutai@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : 04 February 2011 13:56
À : Barry Sesnan
Objet : Citizenry

 

It is an excellent piece ...
 

JA

 


From: Barry Sesnan <bsesnan@yahoo.com>
To: joseph asutai <asutai@yahoo.com>; Henry ndugga <ndugga2001@gmail.com>; CICERON MUGISA L. <ciceropater@gmail.com>; serge uzele <sergeuzele100@yahoo.fr>; Upenji Jean-jacques <upenjijeanjacques@yahoo.fr>
Sent: Fri, February 4, 2011 1:44:22 PM
Subject:

Quotation from Emmanuel Jal, rapper

"You have a government that declared jihad against the people in Southern Sudan and has set up a system based on wrong foundations. A first-class citizen is a Muslim Arab and a second-class citizen is his wife, a third-class citizen is an African who has converted to Islam and a fourth-class citizen is his wife. A fifth-class citizen is a non-believer and a sixth class citizen is his wife.

"I voted for separation because I want to be a first-class citizen in my own country."

 

 

No comments: